a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

www.mychinaconnection.com

lan_dawei
Established Presence

Postby lan_dawei » April 13th, 2010 1:14 am

Hello, all.

I'm starting a blog called www.mychinaconnection.com. It is designed to reach two audiences.

1. Chinese who can read and write English somewhat, but would like to take their English to the next level by learning English proverbs and idioms.

2. Westerners, such as I, who have learned enough Chinese from wonderful resources such as ChineseClass101.com and would like to learn Chinese proverbs and idioms. This will definitely be a great learning experience for me!

I hope you can have a look at this blog.
下次再见
蓝大卫

david
Established Presence

Postby david » April 13th, 2010 10:53 pm

Still not loading for me over here (on DNS or elsewhere). You have this on a private server, or shared hosting? Anyone else have luck accessing it?

Get 40% OFF Forever Discount
Tsumench
New in Town

Can get on there

Postby Tsumench » April 14th, 2010 3:14 am

I can get to the site but there is nothing under Chinese yet. I understand you just started this and I will wait.

lan_dawei
Established Presence

Re: Can get on there

Postby lan_dawei » April 14th, 2010 3:47 am

Tsumench wrote:I can get to the site but there is nothing under Chinese yet. I understand you just started this and I will wait.

I'm getting this off the ground. Since Chinese is not my native language, this will be slower in coming than English. Please understand Chinese proverbs and idioms will be a learning experience at my end. I'm looking forward to it. I hope people in PRC and Taiwan will make good use of the resource.
下次再见
蓝大卫

lan_dawei
Established Presence

Postby lan_dawei » April 14th, 2010 3:49 am

david wrote:Still not loading for me over here (on DNS or elsewhere). You have this on a private server, or shared hosting? Anyone else have luck accessing it?

My niece in Taiwan is able to access the blog. Looks like it will take some time before the blog works its way into the Chinese network. Just a matter of time.

thx!
下次再见
蓝大卫

lan_dawei
Established Presence

Re: Can get on there

Postby lan_dawei » April 17th, 2010 7:48 am

Tsumench wrote:I can get to the site but there is nothing under Chinese yet. I understand you just started this and I will wait.

Please look for the first Chinese proverb on Sunday, March 18 at 05:00 AM PST.
下次再见
蓝大卫

Return to “General Discussion and Help Learning Chinese”