a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Intermediate Lessons?

lan_dawei
Established Presence

Intermediate Lessons?

Postby lan_dawei » June 27th, 2009 12:04 am

As I have been perusing this web site, I've seen Absolute Beginners,
Elementary (my level), and Advanced, but no Intermediate lessons.
I checked out FrenchPod101 and they have Intermediate, so I was
wondering if or when ChineseClass101 would have Intermediate.

I have to have something to shoot for, right?

marco77
New in Town

Postby marco77 » July 26th, 2009 7:04 am

Any news on this guys?

I think my level is also Elementary here, but I find the Elementary lessons here more on the Lower Intermediate level of Cpod.
When I subscribed I expected the Intermediate lessons to arrive soon. When will you have a level just above Elementary, kind of like Lower Intermediate. Advanced is way above my level..

Thanks!

Get 40% OFF
david
Established Presence

Postby david » July 31st, 2009 5:22 am

Hi Guys,

Just chatted with Peter earlier this week to get an answer. We're scheduled to start releasing Intermediate lessons at the beginning of next year (about four months off). So they will be here, but not right away.

We should have a lot more Elementary content on the site fairly shortly though, as we have the back archives for the first series to post.

lan_dawei
Established Presence

Postby lan_dawei » July 31st, 2009 5:46 am

David.

Thanks for the follow up on this question.
下次再见
蓝大卫
www.mychinaconnection.com

unknown
New in Town

Postby unknown » February 5th, 2010 3:42 pm

As of Feb 2010 there are only two Intermediate lessons. When I see plenty more, I'll subscribe.

unknown
New in Town

Postby unknown » April 17th, 2010 6:08 pm

As of 17th April there are 7 Intermadiate lessons. When I see about 20 I'll subscribe.
A gripe: when I click on "Intermediate" to access intermediate lessons, all I get is a list of Advanced and Beginner lessons; to view the intermediate lessons I have to display "All", find the first intermediate lesson, then click on "intermediate" within that lesson preview. It's a very roundabout way to get to the intermediate lessons, which ought to be displayed as soon as one clicks on "Intermediate" at the top of the page.

david
Established Presence

Postby david » April 20th, 2010 3:17 pm

Thanks for reporting this. I've just added this to our bug tracker so that we can get it fixed.

lan_dawei
Established Presence

Postby lan_dawei » April 20th, 2010 9:00 pm

david wrote:Thanks for reporting this. I've just added this to our bug tracker so that we can get it fixed.

Hey, Dave.
I've really enjoyed the addition of Intermediate lessons at CC101. Adding them at the beginning of the year truly enhanced the value of your product. Keep 'em coming and keep up the great work!
下次再见
蓝大卫
www.mychinaconnection.com

Return to “Chinese Lesson Suggestions”