Start Learning Chinese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Still no video in MyFeed (actually an old topic)

tricycle222
New in Town

Still no video in MyFeed (actually an old topic)

Postby tricycle222 » July 31st, 2009 5:28 pm

This has been a problem since the video lessons came out a month ago. Doesn't anyone else use iTunes to download video content? A new video is out and it is still impossible to get Premium MyFeed to download the video to iTunes. The same problem with an rss feed. Is anyone working on this? It should only be a matter of checking the html code when the video box is selected. I can still download the video and pdf files one by one from the site and store them in a directory, but I like keeping everything organized in iTunes. I have checked the notify me when a reply is posted.

Rob
New in Town

Good News

Postby Rob » August 3rd, 2009 7:25 pm

Hey Tricycle,

Thanks for being patient, the videos now work in MyFeed. The simplest way to proceed would probably be to just make a new feed with only the videos coming through. This would save time as far as deleting your current feed and making a new one (unless you'd prefer to do that).

Thanks again!

Join by May 6th
tricycle222
New in Town

Video Feed in iTunes now working

Postby tricycle222 » August 3rd, 2009 8:54 pm

Thanks Rob,

Everything works perfectly for me now. I have a feed that sends the videos and the related pdf to a single itunes podcast. I like separate feeds for different categories for organizational purposes.

我很感谢

Return to “Technical Support”