Start Learning Chinese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Practice written questions Traditional Chinese

jerseyguy
New in Town

Practice written questions Traditional Chinese

Postby jerseyguy » October 1st, 2009 12:56 pm

I've noticed that when I use the written questions in the practice section, the system always tells me I'm incorrect when I use traditional chinese (at least for the first 3 beginner lessons). Are the written questions only for simplified, or do I need to set my account for using traditional somehow?

Thanks

jane
New in Town

Traditional Character Support

Postby jane » October 7th, 2009 1:16 pm

I have the same problim in the writing questions.

It is not too serious when you know you are right, the real problem is when you don't know. I would really appreciate a choice of Simplified or Traditional available.

Jane

Join by May 6th
Amber
New in Town

Postby Amber » October 7th, 2009 7:14 pm

hey guys,

sorry! the input only supports simplified characters :(

jane
New in Town

Traditional Support for Writing Questions

Postby jane » October 9th, 2009 11:59 am

Please could Traditional support for writing questions be added to a to do list, for the not too distant future?

david
Established Presence

Postby david » October 14th, 2009 4:21 am

Hi jane,

Thanks for the comment. We'd definitely like to improve traditional support in that area, but this involves some core architectural issues so isn't something we'll be able to take care of in the next few months. I'm hoping and expecting we'll be able to make headway here with the next iteration of the site. That's more mid-term than short-term.

It's very useful to hear this sort of feedback by the way - helps us align priorities, etc.

Return to “Technical Support”