Start Learning Chinese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Lesson Filters

willb
New in Town

Lesson Filters

Postby willb » October 18th, 2009 2:09 pm

Any chance of changing the lesson filters in the "Browse All Lessons" section of the learning centrer, so that they correspond to the actual categories of lessons, and so they do actually filter results? This would make things much easier to navigate. Currently if I select "Intermediate Lessons" (which is not a category that seems to exist yet), I get a list of Advanced and Elementary lessons + culture class and audio blogs.

Also, would it be possible to add a "mark lesson studied" button to the lessons listed under the "Lessons" tab?

Thanks, and best wishes,
Will 8)

willb
New in Town

Postby willb » October 26th, 2009 3:20 pm

Any thoughts on this? I posted this as a bug back in June, and again for this post, but there has been no response as yet.
Thanks, Will

Join by May 6th
lmcjipo
New in Town

Postby lmcjipo » October 28th, 2009 5:28 pm

willb wrote:Any thoughts on this? I posted this as a bug back in June, and again for this post, but there has been no response as yet.
Thanks, Will

I think that you posted it originally in October 18 based on the date of the posting.

I also noticed this and hope that they fix it.

The only way around this that I see is that you select the "Beginner Lessons" or whatever Lesson right next to the "Level" for the individual lesson. This will only show only the particular lessons.

willb
New in Town

Postby willb » October 28th, 2009 6:02 pm

I posted an earlier forum post about this in June, and then forgot that I had done, so I posted this one in October... Anyway, hoping that this gets picked up before too long. There's so much material on ChineseClass101.com, and it would be good to have some easy ways of navigating it.

Best wishes, once more,
Will

Return to “Technical Support”