Start Learning Chinese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Wrong files are being played in two areas...

jctalker1
New in Town

Wrong files are being played in two areas...

Postby jctalker1 » November 2nd, 2009 3:44 am

I noticed recently after visiting the Basic Bootcamp S1 area through the Learning Center. In the Self Introduction area after clicking Expansion with audio, and playing both the Today was great fun and What is your name? areas something entirely different plays. It's quite comical to me. :lol: For example, when you click play next to "What is your name?" it plays "This films tells a touching romantic story". Also, above where "Nǐ jiào shénme míngzi?" is, it plays well... I can't reiterate it very well in either word or verbal form. I'm not that advanced yet I guess... When I try to play "today was great fun" it plays "he is very handsome" and above where "Jīntiān wán de hěn kāixīn" is it plays "CAFE CHUNG SHUAH" at least that's the way I hear it... When does coffee mean something different? Last time I checked never... This was probably some kind of error in copy and pasting code or files maybe. Seeing as how some people pay hundreds of dollars to learn through you, I figured I would just bring this to your attention.
Join by May 6th

Return to “Technical Support”