Start Learning Chinese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

None of the Basic Members Audios are loading

youngin
New in Town

None of the Basic Members Audios are loading

Postby youngin » June 7th, 2010 3:26 pm

I thought it might have been a technical issue for the day but it's still unable to load. :(

It keeps saying it's buffering but it never loads. I've tried in on both Chrome and Firefox. I had the account for over a year (and just recently subscribed again for another year) but due to my hectic schedule, I was unable to dedicate any time to this site until now. I HOPE it wasn't always like this - or else it really feels like the money I invested to be in FFC is a waste. Help please.

david
Established Presence

Postby david » June 9th, 2010 7:22 am

It seems to be loading for us here. I've just reported the issue to our tech team and we'll hopefully figure out what the problem is shortly. Thanks for the report.

Get 40% OFF
cwabbott
Site Admin

Postby cwabbott » June 9th, 2010 7:28 am

Hello youngin,

Can you provide a link to the lesson that you are having trouble accessing the Basic or Free level materials?

Also, please let us know the exact link you are trying to click.

Thank you,
Charles

Team ChineseClass101.com
"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge." -Daniel J. Boorstin

youngin
New in Town

Postby youngin » June 9th, 2010 3:32 pm

Thanks David.

Cwabbott, I can access all the free materials as well as PDFs for the basic account but, again, none of the the basic members audios loads in the "Lessons" section. I did notice that the audio would play in the "Learning Center" though. Which is a shame because I like reading the descriptions you have of each lesson and then playing the audio... is there any way around this?

Thanks again!

cwabbott
Site Admin

Postby cwabbott » June 10th, 2010 1:12 am

Hello youngin,

Thanks for the reply. Ok, so PDFs and free materials are working good, check!

Can you provide an exact link to a page as an example, and tell me what links you tried clicking on that did not work (that you expect to work). I will test your account with that link after provided.

多謝 duo1xie4,
Charles

Team ChineseClass101.com
"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge." -Daniel J. Boorstin

kyj9312178062
New in Town

FREE CONTENT - CAN'T DOWNLOAD

Postby kyj9312178062 » June 12th, 2010 1:11 am

Hi there. This is my 2nd day of the 7-day free trial. I'm having problems downloading the podcasts. There are no options under FREE CONTENT in every lesson. Can you help me out pls? Thanks ~

cwabbott
Site Admin

Postby cwabbott » June 14th, 2010 12:41 am

Older audio lessons are archived for our premium and basic members. If you upgrade to basic or premium you will get special access to an XML feed containing all lesson materials. That will let you download everything we've got!

Charles

Team ChineseClass101.com

Return to “Technical Support”