a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

feature Road map?

jaredh
Been Around a Bit

feature Road map?

Postby jaredh » June 9th, 2009 12:16 pm

Tech team and or Peter,

Would it be possible to post a feature road map of the site?
I pay to support this site but I spend more time at other sites because there is nothing implemented here yet.

Thanks in advance

tiger
New in Town

Re: feature Road map?

Postby tiger » June 11th, 2009 1:39 am

jaredh wrote:Tech team and or Peter,

Would it be possible to post a feature road map of the site?
I pay to support this site but I spend more time at other sites because there is nothing implemented here yet.

Thanks in advance

+1

Join by May 6th
cwabbott
Site Admin

Postby cwabbott » June 12th, 2009 1:31 am

Hello jaredh,

Thanks for posting in the forum with your concern.

After a cursory review of the remaining launch features still left to turn on, it appears we need the reference materials section dictionary, about Chinese, ordinal numbers, and a bit about Chinese history.

As for content, our team is steadily preparing and publishing all the great audio lessons and supporting audio material that you would expect from us. Our expansion with audio, line by line audio, and vocabulary word banks are growing daily.

We will definitely publish each of the "Coming Soon" features as soon as possible, and we look forward to adding in even more unannounced features in the not too distant future.

If you are having any problem with existing features please post again here. If you have suggestions for new features, please post in the Feature Requests forum.

Thank you!

Charles

Return to “Technical Support”