Start Learning Chinese in the next 30 Seconds with
a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Care to share streaming audio/video suggestions?

captbrian
New in Town

Care to share streaming audio/video suggestions?

Postby captbrian » April 4th, 2010 8:29 pm

Hi all, just wondering if anyone cares to put their 2 mao in, and offer up their favorite Chinese streaming media sites?

I'll start:

uusee for TV stations (not too many sites that don't require a software download of some kind, uusee has been one of the few that wasn't quirky and never got any malware off of having it... sites that I had used like 456656.com or tvtv123.com seem to dissappear quickly)

wwitv for TV stations (has been working for quite a while and pretty reliable)

Would love to hear suggestions for radio stations. I have scoured the web/forums for many links to radio stations, and they dissappear frequently or even the hosts that remain streaming change their links very often and you really have to keep up with it. I use Screamer Radio and manually manage favorites links to my stations and always need to chase them down (good example is CNR radio, they must have changed their streams 5 times in the last year)

Sogou for mp3's

Specifically, if anyone can help me find any Tai Yuan or Shan Xi radio/TV it would be appreciated. TV especially seems hard to find, I have a few radio stations.

paglino9
Been Around a Bit

Postby paglino9 » April 9th, 2010 2:10 am

I subscribe to Radio Free Asia Mandarin Podcast. It is an hourly audio news podcast in standard mandarin. Lot's of International news with a focus on "independent journalism".

Here is a link for a Xi'An tv station.

http://www.xatvs.com/
Get 40% OFF Forever Discount

Return to “General Discussion and Help Learning Chinese”