a Free Lifetime Account

Or sign up using Facebook

Using iPhone

bill1691739059
New in Town

Using iPhone

Postby bill1691739059 » October 30th, 2012 11:15 am

Hi I am new to Chineseclass101,

Could you tell me how I get the lessons onto my iPhone ?

I have tried going on line with my iPhone and it seems that I am only getting the free lessons that where available before I subscribed.

I subscribed today and from what I can gather the only way I can get the lessons onto my iPhone is to first download onto a PC or laptop and then to somehow transfer them to my iPhone.

Could you confirm that this is the case ?

I have to say I was under the impression that once I subscribed I would have access to the lessons via my iPhone.
Tommo

palomashirozu3571
New in Town

Re: Using iPhone

Postby palomashirozu3571 » October 31st, 2012 1:13 am

Hi Tommo,

Thanks for the inquire.
There are few ways you can download the audio to your iPhone.
* If you want to receive all audios podcast directly into your iPhone, and you have the new iOS 6 software, please follow the following process:
- Download ChineseClass101.com Podcast application if you don't have it on your iPhone.
- Subscribe the feeds with your iTunes.
- Open the Podcast application on your computer, click the feed (You can see the thumbnail of ChineseClass101.com).
- On the list of lessons, click 'ChineseClass101.com' on the top, then turn on the Auto-download setting.
When you finish this setting, the Podcast application is going to download new lessons automatically when you open the application.

* If you prefer to download only some lessons from the website you can do it by clicking "download mp3" button under the audio for the lesson, and save it on your iTunes. Then you just have to sync it with your iPhone.

* If you want to download all lessons from a series, or a group of series and you are a premium member, you can create the "My Feed" in here http://www.chineseclass101.com/learning ... unt/myfeed , you just have to follow the steps and after sync it with your iPhone.

* You can also subscribe to the lesson feeds, and receive it directly in your iPhone. Please read more about it here: http://www.chineseclass101.com/helpcent ... tunesfeeds

I hope you can find the solution that best suits you :D
If you don't, please send us another message!

Cheers,
Paloma
Team ChineseClass101.com

Get 40% OFF
bill1691739059
New in Town

Re: Using iPhone

Postby bill1691739059 » October 31st, 2012 7:23 am

Thanks for your prompt reply..

I dont use iTunes too often but I searched for chineseclass101 and 37 lessons in total seem to be available..Is that the whole of the chineseclass101 content on iTunes ? Does that sound correct to you ? Or should there be more ?

Thanks again

Tommo

Return to “Technical Support”